MEmu is a Windows application itself, but it simulate an entire Android system.
- MEmu Android storage setting is “540MB (system) + 16GB (internal storage) + 32GB (external SD)”. Their sizes are pre-defined and not changeable.
- Correspondingly, there are three image files in MEmu’s installation folder. The size of these three files will increase gradually but are limited by the above setting.
Then what if your disk is out of space? You can configure the image files path as below.
(We assume your MEmu installation path is D:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\)
> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<
- Official Website: https://www.memuplay.com
- Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/MicrovirtMEmu
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/memuplayer
- MEmu User Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/memuplayer
- Discord: https://discord.gg/gA4GWV9
73,540 total views, 48 views today