The synchronizer function is extremely helpful when you need to synchronize the actions in multiple instances. The article will introduce how to use MEmu built-in synchronizer function to achieve it.
Note: It is suggested to configure the same resolution for all the instances.
You may check the tips to run multiple instances under the bottom of that article.
1. Batch start the instances you need to synchronize
2. Set up the appropriate layout, make it be 2 windows per row if there are 4 instances in total
3. Click on the “Synchronizer” icon to activate the window
4. Select the instances that need to be synchronized
5. Customize your hotkeys in Synchronizer settings
6. Your operations in other instances will follow the one in which you initiated the function.
> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<