- Improve the compatibility of OpenGL ES3.1 graphic render mode
- Improve graphics quality and keymapping precision for PUBG Mobile
- Improve help information in system setting page
- Fix an issue of copyclip from Android to Windows
- Fix some other tiny bugs
– It might take a little bit longer for the first time boot-up.
– It might take a while if overwrite multiple existed Android 5.1 VMs.
– Download additional Android 4.4 kernel in Multi-MEmu if need it.
– Import/Export supports backward compatibility, NOT forward MEmu 3.
>> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<