Generally, Android apps downloaded from the Google Play Store are automatically updated. If you would rather review the updates and any new or changed permissions associated with the updates, you can choose to disable automatic updates.
Users of MEmu are able to choose options of updating by the following steps:
Enter Google Play Store from the Home Screen of MEmu Player.
In Google Play Store, click the menu button in the upper-left corner of the screen.
Click “Settings” on the menu. “Auto-update apps” option is in the “General” section of the “Settings” screen. To turn the automatic updating option off, click “Auto-update apps.” On the “Auto-update apps” dialog box, click “Do not auto-update apps.”
Now, automatically updating is disabled. Manually updating apps allows you to review the permissions for each one, making sure they are ones you either agree with or can tolerate.
> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<
- Official Website: https://www.memuplay.com
- Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/MicrovirtMEmu
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/memuplayer
- MEmu User Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/memuplayer
- Discord: https://discord.gg/gA4GWV9