- x86/x86_64 Processor (Intel or AMD CPU)
- WinXP SP3 / Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10
- Windows DirectX 11 / Graphic driver with OpenGL 2.0
- Hardware Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V) shall be enabled in BIOS
- Minimum 2GB of system memory
- Minimum 2GB of hard disk free space
- CPU: Intel i5-8400
- RAM: 16GB
- Graphic: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050
- OS: Windows 10
- It’s not recommended to run MEmu App Player in another virtual machine software.
- It’s worthy to update graphic driver or switch graphic card if has compatibility issue.
Extended Readings: How to Configure CPU and Memory in MEMU
For more details about how to install and run MEmu App Player, please check as below.
> Back to MEmu 101, everything you need to know about MEmu <<
- Official Website: https://www.memuplay.com
- Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/MicrovirtMEmu
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/memuplayer
- MEmu User Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/memuplayer
- Discord: https://discord.gg/gA4GWV9
233,342 total views, 266 views today